3. maaliskuuta 2012

Hellsinki

I have a love-hate relationship with our capital, Helsinki. Shopping in Helsinki is a fun way of spending a day or two but after that I get kind of homesick. I mean, my relationship with Helsinki is one you cannot explain in words. Some how I feel like Helsinki is too big of a city even though I’ve lived near Los Angeles, have travelled all around the world (Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York just to mention a few).

Maybe it’s because in Helsinki I’m not treated as a typical tourist. Maybe it’s because I pretend knowing where I’m going, what I’m doing; not acting like a tourist. Maybe it’s because I haven’t spent that much time there. Maybe it’s because I’ve always been in a hurry: rushing from one place to another, waiting for a bus after a gig at Tavastia at 3 o’clock in the morning. Maybe it’s something I will never find out...

Well,  this time we had quite a quick trip there – two hours. I mean t w o hours! And, that’s like nothing! My sister bought what she was looking for: a See by Chloe wallet. Pretty! I bought some tea and biscuits.

And now I'm happy to be back home. 'til next time, Helsinki!
Compulsory tourist shots

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Muutama sana markkinoinnista #kekäle

Tiäks sen tunteen, kun lähdet jahtaamaan sitä Canada Goosea? Sitä tunnetta, kun olet mainoksesta lukenut, että "kaikista normaalihin...