18. syyskuuta 2013

...to Be Continued

...to be continued - yeah, right?!

Some of my favourite tv series*) (NCIS, Criminal Minds, CSI: Las Vegas) are back on tv. Nice. But what irritates me the most is that usually season premieres start with "crash, boom, bang!" when they "are continued", and I have no clue of what happened before in the season finale like a light year ago. I mean it's obvious they want to put action in the season premiere but, how the hell, am I supposed to remember what happened like last May?

Let me give you an example:
I was watching CSI: Las Vegas last Wednesday. It was a season premiere and started with a short flashback and went right in to the action. I watched it for about an hour and really didn't feel comfortable. I couldn't remember where it ended in, let's say, May, and it totally ruined my night. I couldn't concentrate on the episode but was trying to re-fresh my memory. It left me confused instead of excited - yay, CSI: Las Vegas is back on tv...

I'm not going to google just to find out what happened in CSI: Las Vegas (or NCIS, Criminal Minds) 4 months ago. By doing that I will definitely ruin my whole tv watching experience by finding out what's going to happen next. That's my luck, and shit happens! **)

Siis, prkl!
Tätä tapahtuu aivan liian usein!
Innosta piukeana käännän telkkarin "parhaaseen katseluaikaan" kanavalle, jolla on alkamassa jokin suosikkisarjoistani - kesän mittaisen tauon jälkeen. Käden ulottuvilla on lasi mehua ja voikkari... Ja sitten: se alkaa!

- Mitä helvettiä! huudan mielessäni. - Keitä nää ihmiset on, mitä siellä tapahtuu? kysyn itseltäni.
Epätoivoisesti hapuilen käsiini kaukosäätimen ja käännän ohjelmatiedot päälle:
Karman laki. Uusi kausi alkaa. D.B. Russell ryhmineen tekee kaikkensa, jotta hänen siepattu lapsenlapsensa saataisiin turvallisesti takaisin. Myös Nick joutuu tekemään tärkeitä päätöksiä. 
Ja päässä lyö tyhjää...
Tänään illalla aion taas jatkaa rikoksiani Las Vegasin porukan kanssa. Enkä muuten muista, mitä siinä viime viikkoisessakaan jaksossa tapahtui. Paitsi sen, että siinä oli Elizabeth Shue. <3 ***)
http://apinkglove.blogspot.fi/2013/08/cocktail.html

*) not too many to choose from now-a-days
**) Does this only happen to people like me?!
***) Editorial note (a couple of hours later): No Crime Scene Investigation tonight but next Wednesday. Just my luck.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Muutama sana markkinoinnista #kekäle

Tiäks sen tunteen, kun lähdet jahtaamaan sitä Canada Goosea? Sitä tunnetta, kun olet mainoksesta lukenut, että "kaikista normaalihin...