24. maaliskuuta 2014

Smoothie

Have you already had your first smoothie?
I've always eaten my veggies and fruits instead of making a smoothie.
I've had my blender for quite some time now but haven't found a smoothie that I like.

I hear people blending carrots, onions and like greens. But, at the same time, I feel sick in my stomach when thinking about drinking carrots. So, now that I've finally found one smoothie that I like  I share you with the recipe.

                                                      1/2       avocado
                                                      1/2       pineapple
                                                      handful of spinach
                                                      1 tb      flaxseed
                                                      1 cup   lemon juice
                                                      icecubes

                                                      ENJOY!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Muutama sana markkinoinnista #kekäle

Tiäks sen tunteen, kun lähdet jahtaamaan sitä Canada Goosea? Sitä tunnetta, kun olet mainoksesta lukenut, että "kaikista normaalihin...